Please Don't Ever Let Me Lose ### O

Status
Not open for further replies.

michele914

Servant
Dear God, things seem to slowly be getting better with my bf ###. Please keep him on track and continue to help him change for the better. Last night I had so much fun spending time with his mom and family. I just love them and it meant so much to me last night what he said about getting married. Please make our love keep growing strong every day.
 
Be Encouraged! Somebody, Somewhere is praying for you. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, answer all my prayers according to Your perfect will and in Your timing. God You are never wrong and You are never late. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus for answering all my prayers in Your timing and according to Your will for my life and all those that I pray for. Amen. :~) Prayer of Intercession_Please Click on This Link: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18434-prayer-of-intercession/
 
Father, please help these two to place their love for you always first and then their love for each other following, so that no matter what trials may ensue they may stand like a rock facing the rushing oceans' furies, because their hearts are obedient to the true rock of ages. Through your son Christ Jesus, I pray.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart, shut the Lion's mouth in the workplace, touch hearts and minds, Lord. Bring in the help and coverage, continue to make a way where it seems to be no way. Lord, give me self-control, remove all anxiety and...
Replies
10
Views
213
Lord! Please! I am Asking for a prayer that ###, ### best friend, ### son, and ### two dogs don’t lose ### home. ### pray that ### friend can find forgiveness for ### heart. ### made mistakes that ### not proud of and lied to ### about some bills and now there are liens on the house because of ###.
Replies
11
Views
478
PLEASE KEEP ME SANE OH GOD I WILL KEEP THEE IN PERFECT PEACE WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE SO BE IT DONE FOR ME OF MY HEAVENLY FATHER GOD IN JESUS'S NAME AMEN AND AMEN XOXOX
Replies
5
Views
295
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,599
Messages
16,778,465
Members
648,151
Latest member
Clithor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom