Rhaslorgor

Prayer Warrior
Please continue to pray for court situation. There was a tremendous amount of confusion today and I had to call my lawyer to come in because the dates were mixed up in his planner which has never happened to him in 16 years of practice. My son and I must go back together on June 6th to see if the prosecutor will deal these charges down. Please pray we are found not guilty on all counts since they are false allegations made by my son's ex-girlfriend to punish us using the courts and the police. Thank you so much. Your prayers mean more than you could ever imagine to me. God bless you all.
 
Heavenly Father, we come to you in Jesus Name asking for your divine intervention in ###'s court situation. We thank you for the lawyer who was able to come in and help clear up the confusion today. We ask that you give ### and his son the strength and courage to face the prosecutor on June ###. Please guide the prosecutor to make the right decision and find them not guilty on all counts since the allegations are false. We ask that you protect them from any further harm and give them peace and comfort during this difficult time. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My brother was in an unfair court situation and lost the case because of a simple mistake. Please pray for wisdom and an appeal because it went down extremely unfairly. Because of this he’s suicidal.
Replies
12
Views
282
I feel very anxious & sad that I let ### down & my self down. I have next court next Tuesday & my lawyer wants me to plea but I'm scared of the circumstances involving the plea.
Replies
6
Views
246
God I come before you and ask for forgiveness. I prayer for my situation with the court, police and ### to be removed out of my life because no weapon form against me shall prosper. Almighty father the evil minded taught of others that roams I rebuke them in the name of Jesus. I asked this all...
Replies
6
Views
341
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,713
Messages
16,780,061
Members
648,259
Latest member
Spuyroingate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom