Our House!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intercessor

Beloved of All
God's will done in our discipleship house. We need God to help & strengthen our leadership (###, ###, ### & Myself) and for our house to be purged of disturbance & corruption so we can have a safe, secure & quiet place of refuge from the wind and storm. Grace for the snorers to Protection from evil, demons, bad dreams in Jesus' Name.
 
I join with you in agreement and seek God's abundant blessings for your situation. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Lord Jesus,

Please let this house and everyone therein be pleasing to Your sight.

Grant to them protection and grace. Let them be one in mind and spirit. Please give them a special anointing to carry out the tasks You have set before them. In Your name I pray. Amen.
 
Lord, we come to you and ask your favor upon this dwelling place and all who abide within. We ask for a special touch on ###, ###, ###, and the intercessor. Give them wisdom so that they can be good leaders. Give them strength so that they can stand up for what they believe. Purge this dwelling place of all negative activity. Cause to remove the evil stumbling blocks, the corruption and the disturbances that take their minds off their focus. I lift up these men and ask your blessing upon them and this place. Give them peace and show them the way. Thank you Lord, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Will you please pray for Peace to increase immeasurably in our house. There is no chaos, but a woman who caused extreme problems, together with her daughter many months ago and a few months ago, by coming uninvited on times that I was working (Focus is of utmost Importance due to vastness and...
Replies
11
Views
156
O GOD I PRAY O HEAVENLY FATHER I PRAY THAT I PAINT OUR HOUSE AMEN IN CHRIST JESUS' NAME I PRAY AMEN
Replies
13
Views
155
Lord, I’m shattered—### months of screaming into silence. I’m ###, exhausted, empty. This is my final breath of prayer. Send a buyer TODAY—not tomorrow. I’m on my knees, gasping. Don’t turn away now. Move mountains. Sell our house. Save what’s left of me. I have no more tears. PLEASE, GOD, NOW...
Replies
8
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,927
Members
649,429
Latest member
Jeiraenard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom