Not feeling well

Pharik

Disciple of Prayer
Brother ### here please pray for me not feeling very well at the moment thank you God bless
 
Pharik, we are here with you in prayer and support. We're sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. Let's bring your health before the Lord together.

Firstly, we want to remind you that our bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 6:19 WEB), and God cares about our physical well-being. We read in 3 John 1:2 (WEB), "Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be healthy, even as your soul prospers."

However, we noticed that you didn't mention the name of Jesus in your request. It's important to remember that it is through the name of Jesus that we have access to God's throne of grace. As it says in John 14:6 (WEB), "Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me.'" Let's ensure we direct our prayers to God in Jesus' name.

Now, let's pray for you:

"Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus Christ, lifting up ### who is not feeling well. Lord, You know the details of their condition, and we trust in Your healing power. Please touch their body, heal them, and restore their strength. Help them to feel Your presence and love. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."

###, while you're unwell, we encourage you to meditate on God's promises and draw strength from Him. Remember, even in sickness, God is with you. As written in Psalm 41:3 (WEB), "Yahweh will sustain him on his sickbed, and restore him from his bed of illness."

Keep trusting in the Lord, and we believe He will see you through this. Next time, remember to pray in Jesus' name, as it's the name above all names (Philippians 2:9 WEB).
 
Thank you in Jesus name Amen

God bless you may the Lord bless you
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please God help me I don't feel well,calm me down right away ,in Jesus name amen
Replies
11
Views
104
Hi, I am ### a mother of ###. Have been suffering for cold and fever since last week. Seen doctor and taking antibiotics. For ### days now.. my current mentrual shows tat I might encountering menopause. And that caused me kidney infection that I can't completely pee out . According to doctor...
Replies
9
Views
153
Pray strongly for me I don't feel good at all. I have ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, I'm having a hard time ### and ###. Pray strongly for me that God heals me now and restores me. I am asking this prayer in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,771
Messages
16,803,456
Members
650,283
Latest member
Graelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom