News

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you Father for privileges according to your will and faith,
Amen
Praying Romans 8:31-32
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i pray for great news and unspoken request in JESUS name Thank you so much ahead of time amen
Replies
11
Views
78
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me make a picture news before the end of the year. Let me do it really soon. It would mean a lot for me. Other people get to do it. You know what everyone have an opportunity and I would like to have that opportunity. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
9
Views
321
Dear Loed Jesus, I’m gonna keep on praying every day here until my picture is shown before the year ends. I really would just wanna show a photograph myself just like a lot of yours on the news. Just send a picture of me just to be on there and make a brief appearance. Please let this happen...
Replies
9
Views
358
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,401
Messages
16,810,814
Members
650,783
Latest member
Reirnarardath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom