Needs To Graduate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleugrll

Humble Prayer Partner
I would like to finish my last class to graduate from college but due to budget cuts I am not able to get this last class please pray for me that this last class falls through and that I pass all my last classes from last semester especially math. Thank You
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

May the Lord bless the books and articles I am working on. May the Lord make it happen. May they be well received and help my career. Please pray that I can graduate in May and my supervisor does not give me a hard time. I am very desperate.
Replies
5
Views
177
Please pray that my paper wins the prize and I can graduate in May ###. May the Lord make it happen. I have not had success recently. This is very important for my career, please pray the Lord blesses me and makes this happen. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
222
Last week I was hospitalized with pneumonia and I am still recovering physically and emotionally. Since being discharged, I have felt disconnected from life and overwhelmed. I missed important academic classes and now I am struggling with deadlines while preparing to graduate in a month. I have...
Replies
7
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom