Need Money For College

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

portia

Guest
Thank you for taking the time to pray for me and the others who send in the prayers. I am asking you to agree with me for all the money I asked Jesus for to send my son ### and myself to school. He needs to go back to college today and I believe Jesus will do it. Thank you. Also, prayer for my body to be completely healed and friend ### healed from all sickness and disease. Thank you Jesus.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Would you be able to send me some short daily prayers to see if it's the right time to go back to college. If I delay my studies I will have to wait another year. Also my ### has referred me for ### for my ###.
Replies
10
Views
150
I have prayed some of the prayers that you sent me and I don't feel at peace. I have my driving lesson once a week and have my ### to focus on. I feel that I need to put my health first. It's the cost of getting to college aswell. In terms of my relationships I'm not involving myself with...
Replies
10
Views
154
I need money so bad. The Social Security Administration isn't worth the people because it is horrible. They are dirty.
Replies
6
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,134
Messages
16,796,521
Members
649,677
Latest member
Chuemere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom