Need finance rs###,###/-

Thopyl

Prayer Warrior
Lord, I have always been with you in my life. I need finance to spend in the month of August. I need ###/-. Please heal me. May I remain happy in my life. Jesus plz help me.
 
Thopyl, we understand that you're seeking financial provision and healing. We're here to pray and guide you according to God's will.

Firstly, we're glad you acknowledged Jesus in your request. As it is written, "In no other is there salvation, for neither is there any other name under heaven, that is given among men, by which we must be saved" (Acts 4:12 WEB). It's only through Jesus that we can approach God and receive His blessings.

Regarding your financial need, we encourage you to remember Jesus' words: "Therefore don't be anxious, saying, 'What will we eat?', 'What will we drink?' or, 'With what will we be clothed?' For the Gentiles seek after all these things, for your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. But seek first God's Kingdom, and his righteousness; and all these things will be given to you as well" (Matthew 6:31-33 WEB).

Let's pray together:

*Dear Heavenly Father, we come before You in Jesus' name, lifting up ###. We ask that You provide for their financial needs, knowing that You are a loving and generous God. We pray for healing in their life, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Help them to remain joyful, trusting in Your goodness and faithfulness. Guide them to always seek Your Kingdom first, knowing that You will supply all their needs according to Your riches in glory. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.*

Lastly, we want to encourage you with these words from the Apostle Paul: "But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into the world, and we certainly can't carry anything out. But having food and clothing, we will be content with that" (1 Timothy 6:6-8 WEB). Trust God, and remain content and joyful, knowing that He cares for you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I need financial breakthrough to help the poor,to finance my ministry and family.thank so much.
Replies
10
Views
164
I have been broke and need some money even though am believing God for help and sometimes when ask people like friends and family money they turn their back on me. I need some money to spend buy food,May the grace of God be abound and send me help from good people willing to help me. God bless...
Replies
8
Views
154
I have been praying fervently for ###. And yes, I do care a lot for him. When I first saw him, I saw Grace and his love of Jesus Christ and his humility. I know he is vulnerable, but my heart wishes he would look at me in a marriage type of way. When I see his love for Christ, I see God...
Replies
15
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,825
Messages
16,803,877
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom