Myself ### ### from ### i m working as ###

Ganyne

Disciple of Prayer
Myself ### from ### i m working as staff nurse in medical college on ###rsper month temporary basis, i have applied in ###.on permanent post please pray for me to get this job i m such a needy person im the only Earning person who have to support my family and my children God always listen my prayer, he healed me from dislocated pelvis problem my don also have seizures problem which occurs every week and also have undescended testes problem i knoe he will cure without any operation. Jesus please give me good job that i look after my children well amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Myself ### from ###, I am suffering ### last eight years. I am getting free medicine from government. But problem in medical test because I am not able to pay fee of these tests. Right now I have required ### test this is costly test. I requested to you prayer for God provide financial help in...
Replies
10
Views
383
jesus i need money i m working in a mall but i get only ### rs salary it is not sufficiant for us so i thought a side business that is online businessss i have started it but still i didnot get any order pls give me some order. i need to earn for my parents i. want to fix deposit somee money...
Replies
10
Views
366
Myself ### ### from ### I am a Staff Nurse I have applied for govt job Since ### i don't have Job Plzz i kindly request you to Pray For My Permanent Job . God Bless you All Abundantly 🙌
Replies
7
Views
270
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,485
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom