My ### to pass exams this year. am ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### ### student of ### ### ### doing graduation in English language and literature honours. I gave my semester exams and I fear that I am going to fail this. I tried to study differently but didn't went as expected. Please pray for me Jesus I trust you please help me. I promise that I...
Replies
8
Views
317
Can you please say a prayer for my son ###. He will be doing his CPEA exams this Wednesday 13th May and Thursday 14th May 2026. And he wants to do well to go to one of the top secondary (high) schools, please pray for him that he studies well so that he can pass excellently, so he can go to one...
Replies
11
Views
270
I pray we pass our forthcoming exams and that ### gets a new job ..Amen
Replies
6
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,157
Messages
16,807,671
Members
650,578
Latest member
Burgaordor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom