My sister ### ### is suffering from severe stomach

Rashu Jesus

Disciple of Prayer
My sister ### ### is suffering from severe stomach ache plss pray for Jesus. I am ###
 
I pray that this pain will quickly pass in the name of the Jesus no matter what the cause. We command this evil energy away from her body in the name of love and for the sake of rest within her mind, body, and spirit. We claim this right now in complete faith and can see it come to fruition. Thank you Lord. Praise be to your Glory, amen. Be at peace ###, she will be just fine. Pray the 103rd chapter of Psalms over a glass of water, but not from the tap. Believe with me that when she drinks this, that God's spirit will move through this water to seek out and resolve the issue in her stomach to give her relief. We pray the sooner the better, but know that The power to heal is in your belief in doing this. Don't let Satan tell you that it is not working, that is his Job. God takes the foolish things of the world to shame the wise. God Bless you and tell me the results even though I know it will work. My faith is strong.
 
Heavenly Father. In the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am having a colonoscopy June 18 for really severe stomach problems. I am petrified of what could be found (colon and colorectal cancer, obstruction, dysplasia, etc.). I pray it's an infection or colitis flare, nothing cancerous or requires surgery because I have other health issues, and I pray...
Replies
12
Views
244
I'm ###, please pray for me that the Lord in the name of Jesus heal me from severe stomach pain. AMEN. Thank you Jesus, Thank you so much healing warriors.. 🙏
Replies
8
Views
310
I am praying to the Lord Jesus Christ to heal me from severe stomach pain, AMEN. Please pray for me. Thank you and God bless
Replies
10
Views
491
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,677
Messages
16,779,677
Members
648,204
Latest member
Bliywood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom