Powers

Beloved of All
God, heal, guard & cleanse ### + loved ones - in heart, soul, body & vehicles. For all on our paths. Deliver us from evil. Thank You +for grace, ###
 
Goodmonin beloved of Christ, My name is ###, I am from ###, but married to a ### man, from ###. I write this message with a heavy heart & Bitterness in my heart, Concerning the killing of the innocent souls, Children, Mothers, Fathers in ###. Pls I call on the man of God, ### & all the praying team of ###, to raise their voices & pray for ###. Pls I am begging, in the name of God Almighty, let God arise in His mercy, & conquer ### for Himself. Bcus I am a daughter of that soil, I prayerfully take responsibility & hand over the key of ### to God Almighty. Again ### as a point of contact reaching other states facing this Calamity, LET GOD ARAISE.
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, place your protection around me and ### today. Guard our minds from fear, our hearts from worry, and our path from harm. Surround our home, our loved ones, and everything we do with your steady presence Lord. Let no darkness come near us, and let your light guide our steps. We trust that...
Replies
11
Views
186
Father God, I come before you with pain in my heart. I come to you and ask that you heal all the pain I've caused ### over the years. Please remove his stubborn heart towards me. Create in us a new heart and renew our spirits. O'Lord. Draw yourself closer to us and to one another. Strengthen...
Replies
10
Views
233
Please stand me in prayer on the following: Financial breakthrough: Help me clear my debts, meet my bills and manage my responsibilities. Please provide for me before my salary comes in and make a way where I cannot see one. New employment: Open doors for me to be hired into suitable and...
Replies
10
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,233
Messages
16,785,836
Members
648,814
Latest member
Violxoorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom