My prayer request (1) I God to ...

Hamargh

Disciple of Prayer
My prayer request (1) I God to heal me from hernia & Infection. (2) My wife has pains in her waist and joint bones of her legs. Thanks. ### (###).
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up our brother ### and his wife. Lord, we ask for Your healing touch upon ###, that You would heal him completely from the hernia infection he is suffering from. Your Word says in Psalm 103:3 that You forgive all our sins and heal all our diseases. We stand on this promise and believe in Your power to restore his health.

We also pray for ###'s wife, who is experiencing pains in her waist and the joint bones of her legs. Lord, You are our Great Physician, and we ask that You would ease her pain and bring comfort and healing to her body. In Jeremiah 30:17, You promise to restore health and heal our wounds. We claim this promise for ###'s wife and trust in Your unfailing love and mercy.

Thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayers. We place our trust in You and believe that You are working in their lives even now. In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
6
Views
114
Please stand me in prayer on the following: Financial breakthrough: Help me clear my debts, meet my bills and manage my responsibilities. Please provide for me before my salary comes in and make a way where I cannot see one. New employment: Open doors for me to be hired into suitable and...
Replies
10
Views
110
Please pray with me. I am going through a very difficult season, and I am asking God to intervene in every area of my life. 1. Financial Breakthrough & Provision Please pray that God provides for me financially. I owe money, legal representatives have become involved regarding my debts, and I...
Replies
11
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,540
Messages
16,800,698
Members
650,064
Latest member
Aziynarmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom