My name is ### from ###.I need

sello

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ### from ###. I need house and car. I am heavily in dept. My son needs a soccer team to play. My another son needs a bursary he is at ### second year and he is doing ###.
 
Dear Father,

By your Spirit, the whole body of your faithful people is governed and sanctified

Please receive our prayers, which we offer before You, for all members of your holy Church,

That in our vocation and ministry, we may truly and reverently serve You.

In your Son’s Holy Name, we pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My prayer request: i pray for deliverance from familian spirit and household powers that doesn't want me to see God glorious hand upon my life
Replies
10
Views
223
Please pray for me, I'm truly lose my mind my life is too narrow to move full of fear worried and scared anxiety. I lose everything my career my house my son for when am fighting for my challenges battle, ### and ### we are planning for second married in clean God name and take care of children...
Replies
8
Views
348
Please pray for me, I'm truly lose my mind my life is too narrow to move full of fear worried and scared anxiety. I lose everything my career my house my ### for when am fighting for my challegest.
Replies
9
Views
455
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,754
Messages
16,814,706
Members
650,994
Latest member
Sliunnurmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom