Blarind

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ###. We have been married for 13 solid years but no children. We have been living from hand to mouth. I do forex trading for sometime now it's not working. I am ### years of age still living in my father's house. In my ### no upstairs, I want to be the very person that will level that mountain. In my extended family no progress. I am owing many people and want open doors of breakthrough to pay them off.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We will live and not die we are covered by the blood of Jesus, no weapon formed against us shall prosper, in Jesus might name .Every witch or war lock will not prosper.I Jesus name Amen
Replies
10
Views
110
Life into existence 💯100 FOLD GREATLY IM GREAT IN MY LIFE NO LINGER ISM BEING STOLEN FROM ESPECIALLY IN MY SOUL AREA MY LIFEGIME LIFEWORK LIFESTYLE IS A GREAT THING I GET A MAN IM HIGHLY FAVORED I HAVE MY EXTRAORDINARY FAVOR I GET TO MAKE IT GREATLY WITH MY FAVOR UNCOMMON FAVOR YO GET A...
Replies
8
Views
48
My prayer request: i pray for deliverance from familian spirit and household powers that doesn't want me to see God glorious hand upon my life
Replies
10
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,847
Messages
16,815,796
Members
651,031
Latest member
Dorurnindael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom