my name is ### ### from ### will you please pray for me

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-1179
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-1179

Guest
my name is ### from ### will you please pray for me and my family. my son has a learning problem and he is ### years old his name is ###. my daughter is ### she finish matric that God will bless her with a good job, ### that he will live closer to God, ### that God will make him strong agains the attacks of Satan and bless him with a good job, and keep his children safe, my mother keep her healthy. thank you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am going through a really hard time in my life. I moved cities for college a month ago. This week someone close to me passed away, and the man I love left me. I am struggling to find friends and community in my new area, and I feel like a have no one to confide in. The grief from losing a...
Replies
10
Views
147
My prayer request: i pray for deliverance from familian spirit and household powers that doesn't want me to see God glorious hand upon my life
Replies
10
Views
217
Please pray for workplace wisdom and help for strength and uplift of my spirit. I work for a company that I believe recognizes me and my hospitality. I also do my best at my workplace to have a positive attitude towards. I’ve been working at this job for 2 years and have been not given things I...
Replies
10
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,925
Messages
16,793,657
Members
649,492
Latest member
Deiraenor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom