lovemyson

Humble Prayer Warrior
LORD I pray to GOD that my Mom accepts GOD as her LORD and SAViOUR to repent of all the bad she has done to me. She has told me bad words and has blocked me and has told me that I am not her daughter. She hurts me all the time with all the bad things that she has said to me. She knows that I have breast cancer, and now heart issues besides me being type 2 diabetes. I am accused of not reading the Bible which I do each morning. GOD is my reason that I am here I am so grateful to the LORD.
 
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would heal Your daughter completely. Bring Your Peace to this family and saturate them with Your Love. I pray that You would also protect them and bless their spiritual walk, meeting all of their needs, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][SIZE=6][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][B]Have A Blessed Easter! Always remember and never forget, God is so in love with you![/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from all Covid-19 variants. Show each of us what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless each of us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for each of our lives. God bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Let us all come to know You and make You known. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with the love, desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill our God-Purpose as we work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God deal with each of our enemies according to Your Word. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
[/FONT]

Please Click on the Link Below: Jesus Said I Have Prayed For You!
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father, comfort and give strength to my daughter who is embarking on long breast cancer journey. She has a beautiful little boy and she’s quite young. Please give me the strength as her mother to help her through this challenging time and be present with your Holy Spirit amen.
Replies
13
Views
207
My ### yr old daughter, ### was diagnosed with stage ### metastatic breast cancer Nov. ###. She has a ### year old and a ### year old. Please pray for total healing for her. She has such a beautiful soul. Please pray for her husband ### for strength and for her children. They are Christians...
Replies
13
Views
377
Please pray for my friend ### who has breast cancer that she has been fighting for several years. It has gotten worse lately. Please pray that she will be open to trying colostrum and turkey tail, and will buy a red light for use a home. The red light helps your cells in your body to operate...
Replies
12
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,074
Messages
16,784,166
Members
648,660
Latest member
Dwsiarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom