My Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

clutchcargo

Guest
Dear Lord I need you to come into my life and get me on the right track I made a mistake and I lost a lot of things Please Lord help me get on the right track again and help me get a new place I can call home Dear Lord thank you for helping me this is from my heart in Jesus name I pray
 
Heavenly Loving Father, You see this prayer request before you how this person wants to get his life on the right path with you. For we know without you Jesus we can do nothing. I pray you wrap your loving strong arms around ### and I pray that he lives his life for you 100% from this day forth. I pray if he doesn't know you as his Lord and Saviour that he accepts you into his heart and you guide his path in getting into a church so he can learn more of you.
 
Father God I ask that You would answer this prayer request, guide and direct ### in Your ways, and give ### the wisdom needed to lead the Christian life following You. In Jesus name this I pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that jesus grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing jesus to give a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently...
Replies
9
Views
82
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that jesus grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing jesus to give a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently...
Replies
9
Views
70
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that jesus grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing jesus to give a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently...
Replies
9
Views
79
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,450
Messages
16,811,257
Members
650,805
Latest member
Greyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom