My ### and ### belongs to Jesus ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knutsen

Prayer Warrior
My I pad and I phone belongs to Jesus Christ because it is to be used to call and receive messages from friends who are agnostics, atheists and renegades from church. Please God use my laptop to bless people and to invite them to come to church and receive a blessing. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
...I WILL STAY ON BENDING KNESS & BENDED ELBOWS ON YOUR BEHALF IN JESUS NAME
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

That my siblings trust God for spouses, to not be swayed, distracted or go ahead of him but delight themselves in his timing and plans, to depend on the Holy Spirit’s guidance. Have discernment/wisedom/knowledge that all their relationships be placed in alignment with God’s will. Keeping them...
Replies
9
Views
134
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY THE EVIL CONTROL FROM THE USA ENDS TODAY ITS EVIL I HAVE NOTHING STILL ITS TO FAR KICK ROCKS WEIRDOS NOW GREATLY ASSINGMENTS ENDS TODAY. GREATLY MY BLUETOOTH ONCE AGAIN IS PLAYING MUSIC AGAINST ME AND GOD ALMIGHTY SO I CANT BE A...
Replies
8
Views
136
I speak command I create a new heart in me definitely not for Satan & crew that includes whoever Screamed thru my soul for ### they get no part of this new heart. This new heart will be for me to love accept myself now my family friends our pets that r a blessing for me that love me and have my...
Replies
6
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,791
Messages
16,781,018
Members
648,350
Latest member
Thiestead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom