My gracious Father, please have mercy on ### and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keety

Beloved of All
My gracious Father, please have mercy on ### and let him come to the saving knowledge of You. I ask that his heart be set aflame with deep passion and longing for Your Spirit. I ask that his desire for You would be unquenchable and that he will delight in Your presence and in doing Your will. I ask that You would forgive his many sins and breathe on him because You are compassionate and full of grace. Bless the Lord! In Jesus name, amen
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things! Stand on God's word - you have even more power than a conqueror - believe it.

"Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loved us." {Romans 8:37}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh Father, my gracious father, my father of mercy. Father, I ask you to vindicate my partner, please. It’s been a year he’s been away from home. He doesn’t belong to be where he is, father 🙏🏽🙏🏽. Please prove his innocence, dear father, with you, father, nothing is impossible. Bring him back...
Replies
9
Views
585
Gracious Father, I come before interceding on behalf of my family which has become disunited, broken and separated. I ask Lord you would bring healing to our brokenness, reunite us to wholeness and restore what has been taken from us. I pray that you open the doors to communication...
Replies
8
Views
333
Dear Most Merciful and Gracious Father of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob Jehovah, first thank You Lord for Your goodness and love. Thank You for Jesus and the Holy Ghost. Lord, You are wonderful and worthy of all praises. Lord, thank You for all the dads in the world. Father, You know every situation...
Replies
5
Views
375
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,749
Messages
16,803,126
Members
650,257
Latest member
Azayroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom