My ### son-in-law is going to prison. He has done bad.

Hiawathia

Disciple of Prayer
My ex son-in-law is going to prison. He has done bad things But he has mental illness! Please pray that God takes care of him & maybe that they would admit him into mental health facility. & pray for his mother ### she just lost 1 son! My son in law is ###. Thank you
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
O God, our heavenly Father, who loves mankind and is infinitely merciful and compassionate, have mercy upon your servants for whom I humbly pray to you, and commend to your gracious care and protection. Be their guide and guardian in all their endeavors, lead them in the path of your truth, and draw them nearer to you, that they may lead a godly and righteous life in your love and fear; doing your will in all things. Give them grace that they may be temperate, industrious, diligent, devout and charitable. Defend them against the assaults of the enemy, and grant them wisdom and strength to resist all temptation and corruption of this life; and direct them in the way of salvation, through the merits of your Son, our Savior Jesus Christ, I pray, Amen
 
Praying with you and for you In Jesus Name Amen

6. Don't worry about anything, but in all your prayers ask God for what you need, always asking with a thankful heart. 7. And God's peace, which is far beyond human understanding, will keep your hearts and your minds safe in union with Christ Jesus. Amen (Philippians 4: 6-7)
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, please help my ### to be released from prison and that all charges be dropped against him in Jesus name. This lying manipulative rich drug using mentally diagnosed spoiled woman is adding every month new accusations and my ### is in prison for ### months now and he should have been...
Replies
8
Views
408
thank God for everything he has done my daddy has been retired for ### years now no job he has been seeking for a new job God plx let numbers begin to call him for a new jobs deliver him from smoking and drinking Amen use him as your instrument bless my parents marriage seems things are not...
Replies
6
Views
284
Thanking the Lord for everything He has done for me and what He is going to do for me. Please stand in agreement with me for healing for ###, ###, and I, we have been having some ongoing health problems. Father, I lift my hands to you and place these issues of health in your hand. We also pray...
Replies
9
Views
62
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,796
Messages
16,781,058
Members
648,359
Latest member
Ghiydararr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom