My Awesome Heavenly Father, I give You praise in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdl

Faithful Servant
My Awesome Heavenly Father, I give You praise in Jesus name for the blessings that overflow my life. Lord thank You so much for Your word and its encouragement. Lord thank You for these friends I have met here and the love they pour out to one another. Father thank You so much for my wife ###. Thank You for the love that we have shared. Thank You for the ### years we have been together and the ### we have been married. Thank You Lord for the best years of my life. I praise You in Jesus name for the hope that You give me that everything will be ok. Thank You Lord for the glimmers of light I see from her showing me You are working toward restoration of our marriage. Thank You Lord for my family and the support they provide me emotionally. Thank You Lord for my parents and grandparents and them teaching me my whole life that I can rely on You. Father I give You praise in Your Son Jesus name for these standers here who gather here to lift each other up in prayer and offer support when it's needed most. Lord God I lift all our spouses up to You. Thy will be done Father. Protect us from Satan and his plans to destroy all Godly marriages. Thank You for these trials we are going through because they have made us realize how great the blessings are You have given us in our spouses and have drawn all of us to a closer relationship with You. We trust You Lord with our most precious gifts, our husbands and wives that have gone the way of the world. Lord shower them with blessings. We all hurt deeply Father, but we know You are in control and have a plan for us. Lord thank You for the comfort and strength You give each of us on a daily basis, it keeps us going when it seems all is lost. Father I ask in Jesus name that You send miracles today! Heal these marriages Father. Forgive us when we become overwhelmed by our circumstances Lord. We are weak but we can find our strength in You.

As I go to work in a couple of hours Lord I pray You will be with me. Give me strength and hope in our restored life together. I pray a special prayer for ### Lord. Put joy back in her heart. Return the love to her for me that we used to share. Bring us back to a close walk with You. I praise You Father for everything You do. Continue to bless us Lord. I give YOU all the praise, honor, and glory, in Jesus name. AMEN AMEN AMEN
 
Our Father in heaven I praise your Holy Name. I pray you continue to bless a ### on this marriage. Lord bless this couple fully. In Jesus name amen.
 
I thank you for the words I wish I could find to pray for my own marriage. I will just claim this prayer for both our families and all other hurting and broken marriages! In Jesus name!

Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before you tonight and before the midnight hour, I want to pray to cancel any dark, wicked meetings, secret society meetings, and witchcraft meetings that take place in my region after midnight in Jesus' name. I also, Father, am asking you to please cover my block, ###...
Replies
8
Views
196
Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for Being our Habitation, our Dwelling Place, for Being in Us as well as All around each of Us, for Allowing No sickness, No evil, No plague, No virus to enter nor be near me just for Claiming You as my Habitation, for Removing anything stubborn that tries just...
Replies
14
Views
307
Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for Being our Habitation, our Dwelling Place, for Being in Us as well as All around each of Us, for Allowing No sickness, No evil, No plague, No virus to enter nor be near me just for Claiming You as my Habitation, for Removing anything stubborn that tries just...
Replies
8
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,949
Messages
16,793,967
Members
649,533
Latest member
Phmorimen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom