Multiply My Time

Intercessor

Beloved of All
I only have two days to the close of my business month. I now have two (2) approved applications for the month (one just needs a proof of certification which I ask is submitted to me by an insurance agent today) but I need four (4) to get any commission (keep my job) and my quota is really seven (7). I ask to set appointments today in ### and that I will close business Saturday and Monday. Help me make phone calls, send emails and texts and reach and encourage people to move forward. Father, help make me organized & zealous; help me manage my time well and continue to grow my exposure in my market, understand my product well and grow in knowledge and skill -- Multiply my time, help my customers keep their appointments, come aboard, be installed smoothly and give me referrals. Help operations, administration and myself to handle the increased workload. Keep our investors and public partnerships oiled well and friction-less. Let me keep and excel at my job, tithe and be blessed "to be a blessing" (Genesis 12:2) -- Thank you in the Name of Jesus.
 
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17 May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless!
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.
Give Him this day and everything that it holds.
Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.
I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.
In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
You are blessed of the Lord, believe it...He supplies your every need...thank Him that He increases you and makes you a success. You are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus...

Father thank you for blessing the work of ###'s hands, for you are the one who brings increase and causes him to be a blessing, a help and encouragement to others. In Jesus name. Amen.

You are blessed going in and blessed going out.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for being my spiritual guide. Even though I could never retrieve my older page I appreciate this one. New Chapters New testament and testimony. So thankful my mental has cleared up. It’s no longer dragging. My arm feels like someone or thing is attached pulling me but i keep yanking it...
Replies
13
Views
206
I am a physician going through a terrible period of false accusations that have resulted in criminal charges. I did not do at all what is alleged and I am God-fearing kind person. Not only am I not able to work for the past ### months because of these false accusations, to make matters worse, my...
Replies
9
Views
178
🙇🏻God Multiply Time⏱️Josh 10:12-13, Safe Travel, Gen35:4-5, Ps 91:11-12… 🕰️ Last Hours: Grace to Abide in Presence, Hasten to Pack, Ex 12:39, Clean, Save Drive, Listen, Learn, God’s Will in Paternal and Maternal Figures, (Attend Church ⛪️ w/ Me, Heb 10:25), Make Church, Get Ride to Airport, Safe...
Replies
5
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,743
Messages
16,802,882
Members
650,244
Latest member
Valnariamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom