Mother Needs Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rosa
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rosa

Guest
Please pray also for my Mother. She has been living with us (now just me) for a year exactly tomorrow. She has dementia/Alzheimer's disease. Some days she doesn't want to get out of bed. She is not in the last stage yet. But she can't be left alone. She cannot dial a phone. She can't use the stove. She has no home other than mine due to the fact that her husband, my father, is a hoarder. Long story. Just not a good place for someone in her condition. Well, I am her main caregiver. 25/7. I am so tired. It is exhausting mentally as well. I have looked into services to help me with her care but her insurance won't cover it. I cannot pay out of pocket and other family members refuse to help. Now with my husband gone, (I posted earlier that he left), I have no one to even sit with her while I grocery shop. It is a very difficult situation. Trying to take one day at a time. My life revolves around her. If she is not up to leaving the house, we can't. Having difficulty coping even more since the marriage separation. I didn't leave, he did. Hurts even more with his lack of compassion. But I realize that he must not be able to. He needs Jesus. Please pray.
 
your prayer has been heard by a god who forever listens to the crys of his children, do lose faith for he is forever near.. Throw good times and bad look to the lord for he will not leave you nor forsake you.... May his will upon your life be done amen.. You have been highly favored by an almighty god
 
Dear Lord,

Please help this family. Heal the mother and make her be a support to this child Lord. Take to the husband of this lady and make him understand her true love for him and bring him back Lord.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mother is having a hard time breathing from COPD complications. It's so hard to see her this way and I'm trying to help her as much as I can. She's a devoted Christian and loves the gospel of Jesus. Please pray for us.. Ask for our lord Jesus Christ for his healing and help my mother. God bless
Replies
10
Views
371
An elderly needs prayer. She only has her brother left. But her brother doesn't seem to like her because she believes in God. Her brother and his wife are very traditional people and they have a very traditional family and they do medicine man and medicine women things with things called pollen...
Replies
10
Views
145
Hello. Please help me pray for daughter who is in trouble at work for being tardy. She was sent home and managers will decide on consequence. This is her third time being tardy in three years. She has been tardy now once each year. Prayers for Grace and Mercy from her managers to not demote or...
Replies
11
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,804
Messages
16,803,712
Members
650,312
Latest member
Thriarlirwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom