Ministry/house

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

snigdhadas

Guest
Dear Prayer partners

My name is Rev ### ###. I am working as a pastor. God has really worked in my life and I hope He is using me for His purpose.

For the same I am taking a small step that is publishing a Christian magazine so that people can read and get closer to God and accept Jesus as saviour. Even we are looking for a house so that some portion we can use for Christian work and prayer hall.

My prayer request is that. Kindly uphold us especially for the magazine that we can be able to publish without any hurdle and can get a house in ###. so that we can live also and can do our ministry. I am in total agreement of your prayer that it will get answered.
 
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of Compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God.

** II Corinthians 1:3-4 **
 
Praying for ### to spread the word of God, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, Please pray for our ministry. We are facing severe financial constraints, which are hindering us from sharing the Gospel effectively and supporting our ministry team. We pray for God's divine provision, open doors, and financial breakthrough so we can...
Replies
17
Views
189
🎪 Revival, Washed by Word to Be Pure Bride 👰 Eph 5:26-33, Sanctification of Holy Spirit 💦Heb 12:14, 💫 Ministry of Reconciliation 2 Cor 5:19🫂 (Vertically -- reconcile God and Humanity... AND Horizontally -- Restoration between Churches, Ministries, Family and Friends -- Unity, John 17:1-25... 🧎🏻...
Replies
11
Views
146
I'm a associate minister licensed and ordained twice in ### years of Ministry! But for the last six months I have been overlooked and have not been rotated for any of the ministerial appointments for Sunday Church Services as my other associates minister in our church!!!! I get the feeling that...
Replies
13
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,906
Messages
16,793,454
Members
649,468
Latest member
Froutsain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom