May God's Perfect Will Be Done In Your Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site. And whatever their prayer request is, God answer it according to Your perfect will for all those involved. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen!
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, You know the desires of my heart. You know the prayers I have prayed in secret and the tears I have cried when no one was watching. You know the pressure I carry, the questions people ask and the expectations placed upon me. Lord, remember me according to Your mercy. Abba Father, I place...
Replies
9
Views
168
Dear Heavenly Father, I come before you in prayer and I cry out to you Lord for my husband. I pray also that no judgement comes from this prayer request because his situation is less than fortunate, but I do believe that you Lord have us go through things to help us heal and to show us that we...
Replies
4
Views
243
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 78:10 – “They did not keep God’s covenant and refused to live by his law.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 78:10 reflects on the failure of God’s people to keep His covenant and live according to His commands. This...
Replies
9
Views
40
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,198
Messages
16,820,063
Members
651,248
Latest member
Shamarendard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom