Lucrecia ulloa
Humble Servant of All
May God help us to me and ### to grow in love and give us the strength and wisdom and power to grow in our relationship and prosper and keep it from sickness, routine, envy, enemy attacks, other women, etc. and may God protect and spill his glory in our lives and projects. And the Holy Spirit guide us and fill us, and make us one with Jesus and Father, every day.
A) Many people are fallen under the control of a controller every day. This happened to my friend ### who was weak because of The Stress. I did not know how but I saw a study that exposes that this kind of people are looking for someone poor and needy and first offer food and money and then drugs. I'm too worried about the drug part ### can give drugs to ###. Or use him to flirt with ladies and date with. And fall into immorality situations. God Save and release ### and definitely away him from ###, which is his co-worker, 10 hours every day. ### now doesn't see his own father when they used to be a lot of time together who was his best friend 3 months ago but now He is all day long with ### who uses him every day more.
A) Many people are fallen under the control of a controller every day. This happened to my friend ### who was weak because of The Stress. I did not know how but I saw a study that exposes that this kind of people are looking for someone poor and needy and first offer food and money and then drugs. I'm too worried about the drug part ### can give drugs to ###. Or use him to flirt with ladies and date with. And fall into immorality situations. God Save and release ### and definitely away him from ###, which is his co-worker, 10 hours every day. ### now doesn't see his own father when they used to be a lot of time together who was his best friend 3 months ago but now He is all day long with ### who uses him every day more.
