Anonymous

Beloved of All
Loving can hurt sometimes but it's the only way. Pray for me that my estranged partner comes back and we fix what's broken through mercy of our heavenly Father and Lord Jesus.
We have fallen apart. It's been months. I keep praying, weeping and begging Jesus. Please pray on my behalf that he comes back and we can renew our relationship.
 
Loving can hurt sometimes but it's the only way. Pray for me that my estranged partner comes back and we fix what's broken through mercy of our heavenly Father and Lord Jesus.
We have fallen apart. It's been months. I keep praying, weeping and begging Jesus. Please pray on my behalf that he comes back and we can renew our relationship.
Praying for you and your love.
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name protect all those I love and care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. God teach us Your Word so that we may know You, love You, be doers of Your Word, and make You known. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause our souls to prosper in Your Word, Your ways, and the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless each of us to have, and always seek to have an ever-growing-closer-stronger-intimate-relationship with You. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Click on the links below and pray
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for me to receive a godly man in my life. I am single. To be loved and cherished and respected and appreciated. Kingdom marriage. Compatible partner. Romantic passionate love.
Replies
9
Views
98
I have been married for 5 years now and I am deeply unhappy. We have no intimacy together apart from occasionally hugging and a quick peck when we say hello or goodbye. We haven't slept in the same bed together in 4 years and our physical relationship is non existent. After I became pregnant we...
Replies
11
Views
224
It’s regarding my ###’s marriage. We really hope she finds a good partner and has a happy, peaceful life ahead. My parents and I are quite worried about her because she seems to find issues with almost every alliance. We just want her to find the right person and settle down happily.
Replies
10
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,073
Messages
16,807,040
Members
650,524
Latest member
Sheohold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom