Marriage Prayer: Romance

Dear Lord,

Please show us how to cultivate romance in our marriage, stimulating our minds with new ideas that would bless each other. Develop a strong desire in us to be affectionate toward each other.

In Jesus’ name, AMEN!
–
This prayer is adapted from our 1-year marriage prayer devotional called The Marriage Gift: 365 Prayers For Our Marriage – Grab your copy today and take the marriage prayer challenge.

Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Dear Lord, We pray that You would impress on the hearts of husbands and wives the vital importance of sex and romance. Show husbands how necessary it is that we pursue our wives emotionally and romantically. We want them to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are on our minds daily and...
Replies
1
Views
579
  • Article Article
Today, I’m doing something different. I’ve been reading through old journals, came across one with a poem I wrote in 1998, and decided to share it with y’all! Before You Read It… A bit of background. I grew up with a domineering father and a conflict-avoidant mother who catered to him. I...
Replies
0
Views
82
  • Article Article
Dear Lord, Fill our hearts and minds with romantic passion and intensity for each other. Help us to know how to emotionally invigorate one another. Help us to hear what the other longs for and desires. Help us to pursue each other in this way. In Jesus’ name, amen! [Continue reading...]
Replies
0
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,786
Messages
16,792,602
Members
649,396
Latest member
Ziotown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom