Lord, you are greater than any fear or problem that

rettus

Beloved of All
Lord, you are greater than any fear or problem that wants to take hold of me. Lord I trust you that you have good thoughts over my life and good plans. I can't make it out. I want to trust you and fill my thoughts with faith. I do ask you to strengthen my faith.
 
God, I ask you that you fill ### with so much love and peace of God that it surpasses all understanding. I want you God to put peace on his heart in the name of Jesus and show him that all things pass, but the word of God doesn't pass and move never. Show him how this world and things around him don't have to have hold on him and that this world is momentary and in fact illusion, because our real home country is heaven. In Jesus name I ask you God that you focus his thoughts on your spirit on your word. I want you God that you show him that he is in spite of all circumstances MORE THAN A CONQUEROR in Jesus name. I want you God that you show him that he is a KING, a son of another most POWERFUL KING on the earth, under the earth and in heaven, in Jesus name. Show him God that you are real, JEHOWAH with many names, he can take the name which he needs. The word of God is like a stick that Moses used against all witchcraft and intimidating powers of this world in Jesus name. God, teach him to use that stick in the name of Jesus. Let him use the word FOCUSED and TARGETED, not random, so that he can see powerful results in the name of Jesus. God, I ask mercy of you to intervene into his life and make a turnaround concerning his spiritual life, understanding and warfare in the spirit. Make him a mighty warrior as you have imagined him in your glorious mind. Thank you Jesus, because you are a VICTOR, you are a WARRIOR, you are a KNIGHT, you are a most powerful FIGHTER in our universe in the name of Jesus. Thank you Jesus that you make him a mighty warrior, that takes a SWORD in his hand and slay the enemy, in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen. I see a picture of David and Goliath. You need only a slingshot and the rock to conquer the enemy. Sometimes we see the problem like a giant, and maybe it's just an illusion of the enemy who wants to intimidate us. The devil speaks in intimidating way. You need only the word of God to overcome. God bless you... ❤️
 
Dear God, hear this request for through you all things are possible. May their words reach your ears and that you will answer their prayers now.
With Love,
Amen
 
Psalm 17:6 I have called upon You, for You will answer me, O God; Incline Your ear to me, hear my speech.
 
I pray for this in your name Lord Jesus, Amen. Praise, bless and thank you Lord Jesus.

I make no money from this.

caringfortheheart.com has a Christian counselor.

He also has a book "Biblical Concepts Counseling for Marriage" which is good for many things including emotions.

Here is his number you can talk to him for free for 30 minutes on the phone in the weekdays.

###-###-####
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙌 Our Father in Heaven, we thank You the One in us is Greater than the one in the World, 1 John 4:4, even Christ in us the Hope of Glory, (Col 1:27). We thank You there are more angels with us than enemies against us, 2 Kings 6:16. GRACE to TRULY Intercede Isa 62:6-7, To SIGH & CRY over...
Replies
12
Views
216
🙌 Our Father in Heaven, we thank You the One in us is Greater than the one in the World, 1 John 4:4, even Christ in us the Hope of Glory, (Col 1:27). We thank You there are more angels with us than enemies against us, 2 Kings 6:16. GRACE to TRULY Intercede Isa 62:6-7, To SIGH & CRY over...
Replies
10
Views
157
🙌 Our Father in Heaven, we thank You the One in us is Greater than the one in the World, 1 John 4:4, even Christ in us the Hope of Glory, (Col 1:27). We thank You there are more angels with us than enemies against us, 2 Kings 6:16. GRACE to TRULY Intercede Isa 62:6-7, To SIGH & CRY over...
Replies
12
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom