Lord, please help us to get out of the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

deedeewhiskers

Humble Servant of All
Lord, please help us to get out of the financial mess that we are in. We are in such financial debt until we have lost all hope and faith. We cannot seem to recover from our financial hardship from last year. We have asked for financial blessings and we have received them. However, we are so deep in debt until it is ruining our lives. All we are able to do is say LORD HELP US! HELP US! HELP US! HELP US!
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Let’s Pray…Father God, in the name of Jesus, I ask that You will bless my family (including myself), my friends, and all those I am concerned about. I plead the blood of Jesus over all our lives. God save, heal, protect, deliver, sanctify, set free and set apart each one of us (including myself) for the glory of God. Make us all fit for the Master’s Use.

Lead, guide, and direct our footsteps. Let Peace, Love, Joy, Hope, Faith, Excellent Health, Holiness, Wisdom, Knowledge, Understanding, Protection and Prosperity rest in each of our homes, hearts, and lives. Make our family whole in You Lord Jesus. May we all come to know You, Love You, and Obey You. Let our lives be shaped by the Word of God. Be Lord Of All in All Our Lives. And all that I have asked of You God in this prayer please do the same for the person who wrote this prayer. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen !!!

A New Year Prayer For You <>: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17026-happy-new-year-2014/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help us. Please help me and my wife to be nice to each other. We both drink too much alcohol and My wife is downstairs and she is taking so mean to me. I don't get it. I had an HVAC technician come into our house and onto our roof today to find out Way we have water coming...
Replies
16
Views
158
Father God, I come before you with a hopeful heart, of reconciliation in my broken relationship with ###. I pray that you bring us healing and peace. Please give us hopefulness to reconcile and help us do right by one another. Strengthen our connection. In Jesus Christ let my prayer be...
Replies
8
Views
162
Dear God please help my ### and our adult son with their ### and their cigarette smoking addiction and please help my son smoke less pot. It's hurting their mind and lungs and I don't want them to have major health problems. Please help our adult daughter with her marriage and if she is pregnant...
Replies
18
Views
343
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,824
Messages
16,803,854
Members
650,320
Latest member
Weyr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom