Lord Please bless me to have meaningful conversation between ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neelam

Humble Prayer Partner
Lord Please bless me to have meaningful conversation between us. Please remove all the negative thoughts from ### against me. I love ### very much. Please bless our relationship. In Jesus name I ask. Amen
 
Father you said if we would seek first the kingdom of God and your righteousness that all things will be added unto us. For you said those that delight themselves in the Lord shall be given the desires of their heart. I pray father that they will seek you and focus on your promises in the word of God. In Jesus name I pray Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for praying for my family. Jesus faithfully answered our prayers and granted me a beautiful day with my older daughter yesterday. I pray that we will continue to have more meaningful times and fellowship together. I pray for complete restoration, Jesus I lift up my family situation in...
Replies
9
Views
187
Thank you for praying for my family. Jesus faithfully answered our prayers and granted me a beautiful day with my older daughter today. She is the sweetest person. I pray that we will continue to have more meaningful times and fellowship together. I pray for complete restoration, Jesus I lift up...
Replies
13
Views
268
Dear Heavenly Father God I pray to Rebuke Reject Resist bind out bind up the nightmare dreams I had between 700 Am to 10Am the one where My Cousin ### made a face at me and went against me somehow and I I pray that that dream and and any other dream like that about him or any of my other...
Replies
7
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,501
Messages
16,800,370
Members
650,018
Latest member
Naurmior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom