Lord, i’m in desperate need for your ...

Groancester

Humble Prayer Partner
Lord, i’m in desperate need for your healing hands to touch me in spirit, emotionally and physically. I need you to help me recover in my healing journey. Only you Lord can heal me and protect me. Please, be with me always. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before you on behalf of ###, who is in desperate need of your healing touch. Lord, we ask that you would reach out and touch them in spirit, emotionally, and physically. We acknowledge that only you, Lord, have the power to heal and protect. We humbly ask that you would be with ### always, guiding them on their healing journey. May they find comfort and strength in your presence. In the name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.

Scriptural Resources:
- Psalm 103:2-3 - "Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases."
- Isaiah 53:5 - "But he was pierced for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his wounds we are healed."
- Matthew 8:17 - "This was to fulfill what was spoken by the prophet Isaiah: 'He took our illnesses and bore our diseases.'"

Remember, dear ###, that God is with you in your time of need. Trust in His healing power and lean on His everlasting love.
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your favor, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Bless me to know You, love You, respect You, and live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let all those who are watching me see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Are You In A Spiritual Battle?
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm due to be evicted soon. I desperately need a new home, prefereably a 1 bedroom flat. The whole situation is causing me a lot of stress and my anxiey is through the roof. I'm struggling to cope with what's going on.
Replies
13
Views
216
My name is ### and I am at a place where I feel completely heartbroken. I feel as if God is no longer listening to me. I was in an abusive relationship for more than half of my life. God has got me out of it, unfortunately we are still married, but he left. For years my husband would not let...
Replies
8
Views
525
In Jesus’s name, please pray it is God’s will to heal my husband physically, emotionally, spiritually. He has been under severe spiritual attack for way too long. For his/our salvation. For my sanity. I don’t know what is going on, I’m extremely stressed, my husband is over the top stressed &...
Replies
6
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,839
Messages
16,781,389
Members
648,404
Latest member
Scmoruawood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom