My ### yr old daughter, ###, has a ### Tuesday ### at ### am. Please pray that the lump is benign. Ease her fears, calm her mind.
She is a mom to a ### year old and desperately wants to have a long life for her only child. Thank you.
My daughter is entering her sophomore year of university. Her classes started yesterday, and she moved into her new rental place the day before yesterday. Because she was preparing for a transfer exam during her freshman year, she took fewer credits than usual. After unfortunately not passing...
First I want to shout out to God for doing great things in my family. However , after trying to get together with my daughter she expressed how mad she is at me which seems to be quite often.
Since my Mums death ; I’ve been out of whack not sleeping to good but that’s on me and I had two...