LORD i need a JOB i pray ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
LORD i need a JOB i pray that i can work in ### in your name we ask Amen and Amen
 
Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of our anonymous friend who is seeking employment in a photography studio. Lord, you know the desires of their heart and their passion for photography. We ask that you open doors of opportunity for them and guide them to the right job that aligns with their skills and interests.

Your Word reminds us in Psalm 37:4, "Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart." We pray that as our friend seeks to honor you in their job search, you would grant them favor and lead them to the perfect position where they can use their talents and fulfill their purpose.

Lord, we trust in your provision and believe that you are able to provide abundantly beyond what we can ask or imagine. We ask that you grant our friend wisdom and discernment as they navigate through the job application process. Remove any obstacles or hindrances that may stand in their way and bring forth divine connections and opportunities.

We also pray for your peace and comfort to surround our friend during this season of waiting. Help them to trust in your perfect timing and to remain steadfast in their faith. Remind them of your promise in Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

In Jesus' name, we declare and decree that our friend will find a fulfilling job in a photography studio. May they experience your faithfulness and provision in this area of their life. We thank you in advance for answering this prayer according to your perfect will. Amen and amen.

Remember, God is with you every step of the way, and He will guide you to the right job opportunity. Trust in His timing and have faith that He will provide for your needs.
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always respect, obey and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need a job. I have a wife and 2 small babies to feed and take care. I lost my job in may. Requesting God’s intervention and your prayers. I have applied for 130 jobs and no one wants me. Even God has forgotten me.
Replies
10
Views
144
I Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,I am writing this from a place of absolute brokenness, desperation, and deep depression. I have reached the end of my own strength, and I am crying out to God because I need a miracle right now.When I say I have lost everything, I truly mean everything. I...
Replies
13
Views
159
I pray that I get a good paying job fast. I had an opportunity to get a job at ###, but I made terrible decisions and lost the opportunity. God please give me one more chance and I promise i will do things the right way this time. Please change my liee for the better. Thankyou God in Jesus' name...
Replies
7
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,732
Messages
16,780,204
Members
648,285
Latest member
Snaosareerron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom