Flofnoth

Prayer Warrior
My dear Heavenly Father, my heart feels peaceful towards you. I'm wrapping up last two report to school and to my internship supervisor since all of the on-site work are finished. I thank you so much! I know you will help me moving forward, whichever job opportunities you have for me. It is on you. I want to thank you and please help me financially, help me to always have enough, I know you've been supplying me forever. This Friday, I'll go to school to see others who are graduating this year and my professors.

I pray that you protect my heart, let my heart feel balanced and grateful towards everything. In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Amen!
 
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Thank you for praying for me!

I want to share this Irish blessing with you, to thank your kindness and goodwill:

May the road rise to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
The rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of his hand.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus I need your energy help LORD I love you Protection upon me amen
Replies
8
Views
199
You made me so happy by listening to every word I said. You are healing me so fast. My body is getting calm and relaxed. You handle everything inside my body that is bother wrong because you fix it immediately. That's why I love you, God! You are so good all the time!
Replies
11
Views
136
  • Article Article
I have emotions for you, but it’s not what I want. It doesn’t always mean the end of love, it signals emotional disconnection, unmet needs, or the search for… Continue reading...
Replies
0
Views
42
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,219
Messages
16,808,173
Members
650,624
Latest member
Valiethor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom