Feli21

Servant of All
Lord, I come to you with this petition because I know that you have made me one flesh with my spouse and you have said that no man should come between us (Matthew 19:6). So I take authority over every outside influence that is polluting our marriage. Every foreign power that’s manipulating this marriage is dealt a heavy blow in Jesus’ name. Oh Lord, reveal their evil agenda. Expose them and bring their plan to naught. I pray that their seed of discord, hatred, malice, and separation that has been sown is uprooted by fire, I declare and decree reconciliation is coming to my marriage with ### in Jesus’ mighty name amen.
 
Please God, bring restoration to my marriage. The vows we gave each other, let us yearn for them, and each other, once more.

Let him realize that no one else is there for him as I am. May he leave all and everyone behind and understand that they are so toxic for our relationship, in every way.

Bring him back to a full love for your word and may what you have joined together be fully restored. May he cleave to me, this very moment, in God’s Mighty name I humbly pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I come to You with a heavy heart, but also with a thankful heart; please Help! I need You Lord. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
188
Heavenly father I come before you in the name of Jesus christ And pray that my forever loving girlfriend ### Whom she lives in ### will start messaging me on ### right now after I submit this prayer request and that she and I message each other and fall in love with each other forever amen...
Replies
9
Views
154
Heavenly Father, Thank you for the gift of life and for the love you have for my family. Today, I come to You seeking Your divine wisdom. Lord, when I am faced with choices, guide my mind and heart. Remove any confusion, anxiety, or selfish desires, and grant me the clarity to see the path that...
Replies
7
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom