Lonely no more.

I was tired of crying out loud and no one heard me or cared about. I was tired of yelling and screaming for help. No one came to my rescue. I was tired of being sad and pretending that I had no problems in my life. I was tired of being alone and angry till I heard about Jesus. They said that He was the revealer of all good things. But more than that. He was a Friend of the friendless. No greater love has one than this. That one lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command. John 15.12,15 I believed. I trusted. I love to be Jesus friend. No more feeling worthless. No more feeling empty inside. No more alone. Praise the Lord. My life has been changed forever. Glory to God. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I feel so alone praying all my loneliness away. Praying for some genuine people to come into my life
Replies
10
Views
123
i odtn even know wha tim rpyign for. i jsut dotn even have fiaht i feel lonely. pelase lor dheal my and my fmaily int henamoef the Lord Jesus chris thankyou for helaign touches thnak yu for oyur presence
Replies
9
Views
167
Lord many times during the day i feel lonely and i sometimes slip into a depression. I dont understand lord why no one will talk to me. Your word says for one to have many friends one must be friendly. Lord im friendly. but no one likes me. I dont understand it. I suppose lord it has to do with...
Replies
11
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,654
Messages
16,790,941
Members
649,229
Latest member
Sioren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom