Letting Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC44

Disciple of Prayer
I need prayers for help in letting go of someone with whom, well things will just never be. Sometimes the heartache is just too much. A little peace of mind and soul would be everything right now. thanks
 
Dear Lord, we thank You for letting us understand that we must let go of people, issues, worries, fears, feelings. Father, we just can't do it alone - we need You to help us, to intervene, to change our focus, to help us live again, move on, move forward into a future full of blessings as You have promised. Please help our brother ### to let go and let God, and fill him with peace and serenity. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like god to give me his strength to let go of my mother and anger . I would also like him to take my fears from me. In Jesus high name.
Replies
12
Views
126
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against loving my own life. I'd like to pray over releasing and letting go of my life. The scripture says, 'and they did not love their own lives'. I pray that you would stand in agreement, faith and prayer over this prayer request. I pray for favor...
Replies
13
Views
70
Please pray that everything works out for.my apartment recertification and that me and my son get to stay in our apartment. I can't live in fear and anxiety anymore and my constant worry and anxiety is affecting my life and my son's life. Please also pray that I can find myself again After...
Replies
9
Views
80
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,570
Messages
16,812,502
Members
650,882
Latest member
Wriotar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom