Lately, I have been feeling scared for ###.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Im begging you for help as I'm facing a really dangerous time in my life. I have been committing adultery WAAAAY lot, have been very very blasphemous and even tried changing other people's minds, fornicated with a married woman. I want to ask for forgiveness even though I know blasphemy can not...
Replies
6
Views
306
I have been feeling down since January. I tried to make us to this year to the fullest. But, I guess God wanted me to know that I cannot do things alone. So, I ended up with the biggest challenge of my life. I am so scared. Please pray for me in Jesus name.
Replies
8
Views
621
I've been feeling lonely lately. I live alone, all relationship have broken down, family relationship, I have a few friends and partner recently has been ignoring me. I've assessed myself, I've tried to be humble, apologize when I'm wrong. I'm starting to feel lonely and tearful.
Replies
8
Views
450
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,930
Messages
16,816,739
Members
651,090
Latest member
Valmiurion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom