Keep Our ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

beckyhecky

Guest
Please pray that my husband and I will be able to get our past mortgage payments up to date, we are a couple thousand dollars short and need immediate prayer as our property will be up for sale on the ###th if not paid. Thank you.
 
Father I pray in Jesus' name that ### and her husband will be able to keep their home. Please provide them with the money to pay their mortgage arrears. Amen.
 
FATHER, PLEASE LET YOUR CHILD ### AND HER HUSBAND KEEP THEIR HOME. IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Here are some scriptures that I have been using during my time of need:
Father,
I praise and thank you for who You are to me.
You are God, holy and mighty above all (Luke 1:49)
And there is nothing too hard for you. (Jeremiah 32:27)
You have given me all things on earth to enjoy. (Psalm 115:16; Jeremiah 27:5)
You desire the very best for me. (Matthew 7:11; Luke 11:13)
You want to prosper me (Proverbs 28:35)
Because You love me. (Jeremiah 31:3; John 1:17; Romans 8:31)
So I come before you in light of your promises;
Because You are God and You cannot lie (Titus 1:2)
You will make a way when there seems to be no way, (Joshua 2:10)
And give me the ability to produce wealth, (Deuteronomy 8:18)
More than I could ever think or imagine. (Ephesians 3:20)
Your Word is power, (Hebrews 1:3)
It created the world as we know it. (Hebrews 11:3)
And I speak this out,
Expecting the same for my own world.
So thank you Father,
I trust in Your love and faithfulness.
Amen.
Dear Heavenly Father,
I beg you to please help ### and her husband.
We have all known hard times lord.
You promise to provide a way when there is no way lord.
Please provide a way for ### and her husband to get caught up on their mortgage payments.
In Jesus's name I pray.
Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Job 31:10 : then may my wife grind another man’s grain, and may other men sleep with her. A Prayer for Purity and Integrity (Based on Job 31) For Pure Eyes: Heavenly Father, help us make a covenant with our eyes. Guard our sight from...
Replies
11
Views
105
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 31:29 : "If I have rejoiced at my enemy's misfortune or gloated over the trouble that came to him-- A Prayer of Guarded Heart and Compassion our prayer: Heavenly Father, search our heart today. Examine our hidden thoughts and...
Replies
10
Views
76
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 1 Samuel 31:9 : They cut off his head and stripped off his armor, and they sent messengers throughout the land of the Philistines to proclaim the news in the temple of their idols and among their people. A Reflective Prayer Based on 1...
Replies
10
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,109
Messages
16,807,349
Members
650,551
Latest member
Fayrian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom