Jesus please help me with my surgery next ### Wed

Oh God, the creator and preserver of all, we pray for all people, and especially those in any kind of need, sickness and affliction.

Please make Your ways known upon earth, Oh God, Your saving power among all people.

Help us lighten their burden and to seek justice and peace for all.

In the Name of Jesus Christ, we pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I had an accident. I was admitted to the hospital. My left shoulder bone is broken. Today is the surgery. Please pray for me. Pray that I will receive great healing from God. This is the first time I have been admitted to a hospital like this. So I am tense and BP. Pray that...
Replies
12
Views
469
Jesus Please help me with my Business photography & Wedding Portrait class Thank you and God bless you beloved dear friend with your own needs. I also up lift you and bless you like commanded amen
Replies
12
Views
236
I'm working for free. My therapist recommended exposure therapy for my fears. I'm hoping my doctor increases the medicine dosage. The war in Russia and Ukraine, and now the war in Iran, bothers me. I'm trusting in God's providence. I have an anxiety about me and my other relatives not having...
Replies
5
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,581
Messages
16,778,283
Members
648,135
Latest member
Wilmath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom