Jesus please help me I am in ###

needhelpsobad48

Beloved of All
Jesus please help me I am in pain, hardly slept and having chest pains. Please stop my husband from doing whatever he is doing he is getting up early and rushing out of the house, being mean to me, and spending way too much money, taking out a loan. He keeps yelling at me telling me money is his, stop telling him what to do with it. Please let him make better decisions and include me in them. It's not nice how he is being. Thank you Jesus, Amen
 
I pray God's best to be done for these your needs and situations! And I pray for this in the Name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Jesus please help me I am in pain, hardly slept and having chest pains. Please stop my husband from doing whatever he is doing he is getting up early and rushing out of the house, being mean to me, and spending way too much money, taking out a loan. He keeps yelling at me telling me money is his, stop telling him what to do with it. Please let him make better decisions and include me in them. It's not nice how he is being. Thank you Jesus, Amen
I will pray for you tonight. Have faith that God will heal you and will restore your marriage.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ I love Jesus Christ Jesus is helping me Jesus is helping me Jesus is...
Replies
10
Views
164
Jesus Please help me in college bring me my twinflame on earth with stewardship i also pray to have privacy . Father help me in music show me favor in JESUS name amen
Replies
14
Views
159
Dear Lord God almighty, Bless your holy name. Please have mercy on my soul and help me. Im old, im poor, i cant afford to live anywhere. im sickly and i worry everyday. im estranged from my adult child and they dont want to talk to me or have anything to do with me. I feel so alone and i dont...
Replies
12
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,212
Members
648,378
Latest member
Twuirnaroorvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom