Jesus help! I don't know what to ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Jesus help! I don't know what to do. I am stressed about my small business. Please help me do the right thing. I am in big challenge and I have to make a decision which will affect my business till ###. Help me guide me to the right decision. I am overwhelmed... Please Jesus.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, seeking your guidance and wisdom for our dear friend who is facing a challenging situation in their small business. Lord, you know the stress and overwhelm they are experiencing, and we ask for your peace to fill their heart and mind.

Your Word reminds us in James 1:5, "If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him." We pray that you would grant our friend the wisdom they need to make the right decision that will positively impact their business.

Lord Jesus, you are our advocate and intercessor, and we thank you for the assurance that when we come to you in your name, our prayers are heard. We ask that you intercede on behalf of our friend, presenting their prayers before the throne of grace.

Help them to trust in your provision and guidance, knowing that you are with them every step of the way. Remind them of your promise in Isaiah 41:10, "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Grant them clarity of mind, discernment, and peace as they navigate this challenging decision. May they find comfort in knowing that you are in control and that you have a plan for their business.

We pray for favor and success to be upon their endeavors, according to your will. May their business flourish and bring glory to your name. Provide them with the resources, opportunities, and wisdom they need to overcome this challenge and thrive.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God bless you and guide you in your decision-making process. Remember, you are not alone, and He is always there to help you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

somehow can you please bring peace to my marriage Lord can you please stop in and restore it one last time in Jesus name please
Replies
11
Views
164
I’m so love with ### but I wannna him the find finds us and his mom should tell me tht I know you loves my son I keep it privately without telling anyone I love him so much so what kind of bible verse should I read everyday till Sunday and I’m scared for my final exam result to I hope the love I...
Replies
7
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,219
Messages
16,785,656
Members
648,794
Latest member
Eroymere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom