Interview Feedback

  • Thread starter Thread starter KEE
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KEE

Guest
I recently attended a final stage job interview. I expect to hear feedback from the interview in the next few days. I have attended so many interviews without success in the past few months. Hear my cry, O God, Attend unto my prayers. Depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity, for the Lord has heard the voice of my weeping. Please pray for ###.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I currently have 5 interviews for online/remote roles, and I have just completed one. Please pray that I qualify for all five opportunities and that I am successful in every interview. May God give me wisdom, confidence, clarity, favour, and excellent answers. May He help me...
Replies
11
Views
167
Hello all, I would like to sincerely thank everyone for their prayers from my previous post. I have gotten an opportunity to have a second round interview tomorrow afternoon, I would like to ask for prayers once again. I get terribly anxious during interviews, especially now that this is an in...
Replies
11
Views
232
Back on Sept ###th I had a job interview with a Law Firm working as a Mail Clerk. I have not heard from them yet and I'm getting stressed out about it. I'm praying that they will call me early next week and tell me that I've been hired. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,847
Messages
16,804,056
Members
650,349
Latest member
Astuireerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom