I'm sorry to hear that. How can I assist you today?

Daniel Thapa

Disciple of Prayer
I'm trying my best but I can't overcome from negative thoughts and activities. For a while, I stopped doing so, but I don't know why I do again such things again. I feel guilty though I'm trying, I can't. Please do remember me in your prayer and could you please give any instruction on how I could overcome from these things and praise His name more than ever.
 
Hi ###... singing in your thoughts or even aloud if you can is helpful. Do you know any good songs based on scripture?

It is preferable a song that speaks to you when you hear it.
 
Word of God says Cast all ur cares on him and he will care for it so dont worry God is there with u first of all stop worrying bcoz by worrying u are losing ur happiness which God never wanted u to lose it but trust God to change u and first of all believe in God that he has died for u and me and he has given us his name the name which is higher than any other name before whom every knee shall bow every tongue shall confess that he alone is God so use the authority which God gave to us that is rebuke all the evil thoughts and bind evil spirits yes dear we have authority on Satan but he dont have authority on us my friend u have Jesus name as ur great weapon use it Satan will flee from u so shall v pray

God Father in Jesus mighty name i hand over ### to u Lord touch his life make him a new creation in u and use him for ur glory fill him with wisdom and knowledge and also help him to never forget his authorities and use it. AMEN
 
Heavenly Father. In the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that if it is God's will that my son gets up good for work with no breakdowns and a calm healthy mind and body. I ask for prayers for him a lot. He just has times where he is suffering. Truly suffering so I appreciate you so much. Please pray that ### has a good day and makes it...
Replies
6
Views
271
We were dating for 9 months and this Christmas was supposed to be our first of many, but everything went wrong. I had the courage to show my dad my feelings about this man, and my dad rejected immediately, and he had a right point to do it. “Don’t unite with unequal joke” I know that, but I was...
Replies
9
Views
330
So honestly I may be a bit too far gone. Let’s just say one mistake led to another, but one day I became completely numb, empty and essentially pretty hateful of God after multiple things in my life, including traumatic things, and decided I was going to go a completely different path instead...
Replies
11
Views
456
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,552
Messages
16,778,026
Members
648,116
Latest member
Wiaroornar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom