I'm requesting prayer for healing. I'm experiencing ...

I prayed for your prayer request in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
 
Be assured of my prayer for your healing, ###. It is a great comfort to know that we serve a compassionate, loving God who knows and cares about every detail of our lives. May He touch you with His healing hand, strengthen you, and ease your pain. Peace to you.
 
Thank you so much family, to God be the glory,
I had a peaceful night rest without any pains in my body. I pray whatever sickness or disease should be healed completely and never surface again.
God's blessing be upon you today and always.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I ask in Jesus Christ name that you heal me of this sickness that I've been exposed to mold. Father God your omnipresent omniscient and omnipotent God you know all things the apartment complex is saying that there's no leaking and no mold in my apartment but you know the truth...
Replies
12
Views
142
Prayer of healing from pain I’m experiencing in my entire body especially within my stomach and belly area. Please pray for healing from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet internally and externally in the name of Christ Jesus…..Thank you in advance prayer team….
Replies
6
Views
152
I'm experiencing insomnia for weeks. I'm nearly in tears. Please pray for ###. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
327
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,200
Messages
16,820,083
Members
651,252
Latest member
Iriengersil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom