I'm in need of a financial miracle. ...

I'm in need of a financial miracle. I need to pay my bills and taxes. My job is getting very hard and don't pay much. My health is getting very bad. Please pray for me before something bad happens.
John 15:7 The words of our Master

If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me and my family. We are in desperate need of a financial miracle. After losing my husband suddenly, life has become incredibly difficult, and we are struggling to get back on our feet. We are praying for a breakthrough whether God chooses to provide it through an unexpected...
Replies
10
Views
157
Please pray with me for a financial miracle this week. I’m asking God to provide for my bills and loan debts this week, open unexpected doors and opportunities, and make a way where I cannot see one. I’m so tired of constantly thinking about how I’m going to pay these debts. I honestly don’t...
Replies
6
Views
133
Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You today in urgent need of a financial miracle. You know the exact bills, debts, and pressures I am facing right now. I ask for Your divine intervention to release unexpected provision into my life today. Remove my anxiety, replace my worry with Your peace...
Replies
12
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,087
Messages
16,795,786
Members
649,634
Latest member
Eleshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom