I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that request. I

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I would love to get a real apology from someone. It would show me that their living in fleshly narcissism was broken and that they would be open to forgiveness not just of little me but by God the one who gives salvation. I pray all the time for this person to find Jesus. Yes, she hurt me greatly, but I still love her and want God to save her. An apology would give me hope. I already forgive her, Jesus. What wound needs fixed for her to see You died for her and needs to repent. Pride needs to be removed before she can see the truth. An apology won't make me bigger than her, just not bigger than God. Yes, it would do my heart good, Jesus. Is there something wrong with what I'm feeling? I just want my friend to know the same forgiveness You gave me and to know for sure. That is why I ask for the apology. Am I mixed up?
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. In Jesus Christ let this prayer be answered. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I Pray Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus your love for me is the ultimate gift. Thank you so much. Today I come praying that you would remove the Performance plan from my record. It was a setup by my previous boss ### and new bosses ### and ### because no matter what I do they hate me. They have treated me poorly from the first...
Replies
8
Views
190
Can you pray for me I need legal restitution so I can see and be with my family I miss them so much will you pray that God will guide me and put the right people in my life to guide me through this legal situation thank you and God Bless You.
Replies
8
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,428
Messages
16,776,884
Members
647,980
Latest member
Siyreermoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom