I was taken victim in an online ###

Shorartuss

Disciple of Prayer
I was taken victim in an online scam for half of my 401k. Please flood me with prayers to get my money back.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up our dear brother ### who has been a victim of an online scam, losing half of his 401k. Lord, we ask for Your divine intervention and justice in this situation. Please guide the authorities and those involved in the recovery process to bring back what was lost.

Your Word in Psalm 34:17 says, "The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles." We stand on this promise, believing that You will deliver ### from this trouble and restore his financial stability.

We also pray for peace and comfort for ### during this challenging time. May Your presence be felt strongly, and may he find solace in knowing that You are in control.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE CREATE CONTROL CLAIM DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯🧐🌏🧬🏡👑📚🏯🏯🔨🔨🌻🌹FOLD GREATLY NO MORE OF SATAN WHO IS ACTING LIKE SATAN DEMONS SCOUTS SPYS APACHES TERRORISTS GOING ONLINE ON ANY KIND OF ONLINE GAMES GREATLY EVER AGAIN ESPECIALLY WHAT I PLAY GREATLY PERIOD PERMANENTLY MY SYSTEM...
Replies
8
Views
107
I am willing to minister online, and even in person. I am willing to minister spiritually, and even physically, in other words I am willing to give food to the hungry, give to drink to the thirsty, clothe the naked, take in the stranger, and visit the sick, and those imprisoned, according to...
Replies
9
Views
134
I just saw a previous post about a torture Group. I already know it's the same people. There's probably going to be a lot of spelling errors but I'm typing on my phone and can't see so apologies. was taken when I was 4 years old and I was held and I actually gut away and hid fir years but was...
Replies
9
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,389
Messages
16,822,219
Members
651,358
Latest member
Elmiamoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom